Dzantik’i Heeni Middle School's mission is to provide each student a safe learning environment where they can reach high levels of achievement while developing a joy for learning.
If you are concerned about a student, please feel free to reach out to the following staff:
For conflicts with peers, including bullying and academic support: Eli Wray @ (907) 796-5825 or email@example.com
For mental health concerns, or those possibly seeking individual therapy: Laura Clark @ (907) 796-5824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For struggles with school, including 504’s: Alex LeGrand @ (907) 796-5804 or email@example.com
8th Grade Dance
- Friday, May 19th from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. in the DHMS gym. Semi-formal dress and the entry fee is $10.
-There will be snacks, beverages, dancing, a photo booth, and a DJ! Once you enter the dance, you may not leave and come back inside. Students must attend school on the day of the dance. We hope to see all of our DHMS 8th graders there!
- Please email Tracy Goldsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Absence Notification Form
- Student Handbook 2022-2023
- DHMS Daily Schedule
- Covid-19 Policy 2022-2023
- CANVAS Parent Observer Guide
- Technology Trouble?
- Library Links
- DHMS Bus Routes 2022-23
- DHMS Registration Packet 2023-2024
- DHMS Dress Code
- Sport Physical Form
- Preference Letter
- 2022/2023 Activities Schedule
- 2023 High School Choice Form
- 2023 School Climate Parent Family Survey
- AK STAR Parent Letter
- 5th Grade Teacher Letter
- 8th Graders! Interested in High School Credit? Learn More Here.
School Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone: (907) 796-5800 Fax: (907) 463-1877
Physical Address: 1600 Renninger Street Juneau, Alaska
Mailing Address: 10014 Crazy Horse Drive Juneau, AK 99801-8529
Powerschool Mobile Code: If you are using the Powerschool Mobile App, it may ask you for a district code, that code is X Z D J.
PURCHASE YOUR 22-23 YEARBOOK! Pay with cash/check at the front office or online.